WAYS OF TACKLING ANTIBIOTIC RESISTANCE TO KEEP GOOD ANTIBIOTICS TO KILL MICROORGANISM

WAYS OF TACKLING ANTIBIOTIC RESISTANCE TO KEEP GOOD ANTIBIOTICS TO KILL MICROORGANISM 


Prof.Dr.Dram,profdrram@gmail.com,Gastro Intestinal,Liver Hiv,Hepatitis and sex diseases expert 7838059592,9434143550


Antibiotics are medicines that fight bacterial infections. Used properly, they can save lives. But there is a growing problem of antibiotic resistance  as we use antibiotics randomly and use it casually from minor infection to life threatening infections and stops it when clinical improvement seen . But by such use many bacterias are getting resistant as bacteria change and become able to resist the effects of an antibiotic.
               Using antibiotics can lead to resistance. Each time we take antibiotics, sensitive bacteria are killed. But resistant germs may be left to grow and multiply. They can spread to other people. They can also cause infections that certain antibiotics cannot cure. Methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus (MRSA) is one example. It causes infections that are resistant to several common antibiotics.
To help prevent antibiotic resistance
1,Don't use antibiotics for viruses like colds or flu. Antibiotics don't work on viruses.
2.Don't pressure your doctor to give you an antibiotic.
3.When you take antibiotics, follow the directions carefully. Finish our medicine even if we feel better. If we stop treatment too soon, some bacteria may survive and re-infect us.
4.Don't save antibiotics for later or use someone else's prescription.
5.Use 4-5 antibiotics to tackle bacterial infection rather than 1-2 antibiotics as more antibiotics are used than bacteria cant be resistance to one medicine ,in synergy antibiotics work more efficiently.

Comments

  1. I was in trouble when doctor told me that I have been diagnosed with Herpes disease… I thought about my Family, I know my Family will face a serious problem when I'm gone, I lost hope and I wept all day, but one day I was searching the internet I found Dr.ezomo contact number. I called him and he guided me. I asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for my health. Thank God, now everything is fine, I'm cured by Dr.ezomo herbal medicine, I'm very thankful to Dr.ezomo and very happy with my hubby and family. email him on dr.ezomorootandherbals@gmail.com or you can also reach him through WhatsApp number+2349069171173
    He can also cure so many sickness
    {1}HIV And AIDS
    {2}Diabetes
    {3}Epilepsy
    {4}Blood Cancer
    {5}HPV
    {7}ALS
    {8}Hepatitis
    {9}spell caster

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so grateful to Dr. Rick Simpson for providing me with Cannabis oil and Rhino Horns here in the United State of America. I was diagnose with skin cancer 2 years and 3 weeks ago, and ever since then have done a lot of Chemo and Radiation that have not help me, but only damaged my immune system and render me weak and helpless. I came across the Phoenix Tears and i have read about the Hemp oil a lot and saw the Post that Dr. Rick Simpson could provide me with
    Cannabis Oil here is the State, I contacted him on: simpsonrick95@gmail.com for the procurement of this medication, to
    my surprise the medication was procured and delivered within 48 hours and i have been on treatment for the past 3 months. Am now here to testify that am no longer a cancer patient. I have experience a total transformation in my life with Dr. Rick Simpson Cannabis oil service. Below are the different types of illness he cured

    (1) Adenoid Cystic Carcinoma
    (2) Anal Cancer (Squamous Cell Carcinoma)
    (3) Aplastic Anaemia
    (4) Basal Cell Carcinoma
    (5) Bladder Cancer
    (6) Bone Cancer
    (7) Brain Cancer
    (8) Breast Cancer
    (9) Cervical Cancer
    (10) Colon Cancer
    (11) Epithelioid Hemangioendothelioma (EHE)
    (12) Endometrial Cancer
    (13) Kidney Cancer
    (14) Leukaemia
    (15) Liposarcoma
    (16) Liver Cancer
    (17) Lung Cancer
    (18) Lymphoma
    (19) Lymphoma
    (20) Melanoma
    (21) Neuroblastoma
    (22) Ovarian Cancer
    (23) Pancreatic Cancer
    (24) Parotid Salivary Gland Cancer
    (25) Pituitary Gland Tumour
    (26) Prostate Cancer
    (27) Spinal Tumour
    (28) Squamous Cell Carcinoma
    (29) Thyroid Cancer
    (30) Uterine Cancer
    For all cancer patients that lives in American region, Asia, Europe and the world at large, go get your Cannabis oil by contacting: simpsonrick95@gmail.com https://uploads.disquscdn.com/images/27a9ad06612a191718ad8203bc2ac0f8394fa9b0ac2c27ca6

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment