SC STAYS MOPUP ROUND MBBS ADMISSION AS MCI DIDNOT GAVE PERMISSION FOR ADMISSION

SC STAYS MOPUP ROUND MBBS ADMISSION AS MCI DIDNOT GAVE PERMISSION FOR ADMISSION

Supreme Court again clarified that it will not allow any admission in a medical college if MCI didnot permit that college for admission of MBBS seats in any academic year due to deficincy in Medical college.Court specified that whether it is self financed college as these colleges are or Government or pvt college under state but all colleges should be of satsfactorily level at least in MCI inspection .In these colleges even Kerala legislative assembly brough a law to allow admission but SC ruled it out .
               Hundreds of MBBS and BDS aspirants who turned up for mop-up counselling left disappointed as
The Supreme Court stay on admission to four self-financing medical colleges in the State on Wednesday has put paid to two days of mop-up counselling (spot admission) for admission to MBBS and BDS courses.Students and parents who had stayed till late Tuesday night on the Government Medical College campus hoping that their wards would get a break were back on Wednesday morning for another day of waiting, only to be disappointed.
           Students alleged that students with ranks over 5,000 had been considered for MBBS merit seats on Tuesday, but on Wednesday, ranks were called from the start. “This defeats the purpose of spot admission,” a student said.Another student from Ernakulam said they had waited for hours for NRO verification, but to no avail, and were finally told to leave around 10 p.m. on Tuesday. “We heard the verification went on till 11.30 p.m. We are back today. There was barely enough space to stand where the verification was on,” she said. Students said instead of asking everyone to come, the process should have been staggered.
              “MBBS and BDS admissions could have been held separately. The BDS aspirants have been walking around unsure when their turn would come. The authorities know how many people are likely to turn up. However, no arrangements were made to accommodate such a large number. People are literally sitting on the ground, waiting for their turn,” a group of friends said.
A student said she did not have any idea how many seats were available. There were many like her. Putting up huge screens where the status of seats – their total number and how many remained – is displayed would have helped, students said.
Parents were worried and hopeful too about the spot admission to 550 seats in four self-financing colleges as the Supreme Court was to consider the case.
Later in the day, the Supreme Court stayed the admission to the four colleges.

Comments

  1. I was in trouble when doctor told me that I have been diagnosed with Herpes disease… I thought about my Family, I know my Family will face a serious problem when I'm gone, I lost hope and I wept all day, but one day I was searching the internet I found Dr.ezomo contact number. I called him and he guided me. I asked him for solutions and he started the remedies for my health. Thank God, now everything is fine, I'm cured by Dr.ezomo herbal medicine, I'm very thankful to Dr.ezomo and very happy with my hubby and family. email him on dr.ezomorootandherbals@gmail.com or you can also reach him through WhatsApp number+2349069171173
    He can also cure so many sickness
    {1}HIV And AIDS
    {2}Diabetes
    {3}Epilepsy
    {4}Blood Cancer
    {5}HPV
    {7}ALS
    {8}Hepatitis
    {9}spell caster

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment