SOME OF NEW ARVs or HIV /AIDS treating modern medicines recently added for treatment of HIV/AIDS patients recognised by FDC,WHO,NACO-THE ONLY SCIENTIFICALLY PRROVED THERAPY FOR HIV/AIDS TREATMENT

SOME OF NEW ARVs recently added for treatment of HIV/AIDS patients
PROF.DRRAM ,HIV/AIDS,SEX Diseases,Deaddiction & Hepatitis Expert
profdrram@gmail.com,+917838059592,+919832025033,DELHI,INDIA
HIV/ AIDS,CANCER MODERN MEDICINES AVAILABLE AT CHEAP RATE. 
FOLLOW ON FACE BOOK:www.facebook.com/ramkumar
FOLLOW ON TWITTER:www.twitter.com/profdrram
Three Promising ARVs of the Next Generation
Dolutegravir, Compnay:ViiV ,Action:Approved ,Very high barrier to resistance and better regimen durability,Reduced manufacturing cost,
Reduced side effects compared with efavirenz,Potential for first- or second-line treatment,More rapid decrease in viral load may increase efficacy for prevention of mother-to-child transmission among women initiating ART late in gestation,Low dosage convenient for pediatric formulations,May not reduce efficacy of progestin-containing contraceptive implants, which is a possible concern with efavirenz.
TAF Company:Gilead,Action :Late Phase III,Lower risk of renal and bone toxicity than TDF,Lower manufacturing cost than TDF,Potential for first- or second-line treatment, with possible greater efficacy than TDF for viruses resistant to some nucleosides/nucleotides.
Doravirine,Company:Merck,Action:Early Phase III,Lower rates of central nervous system adverse events than efavirenz reported in phase II studies,Possible low manufacturing cost given low dose,May have better activity against many non-nucleoside reverse transcriptase resistant isolates common in sub-Saharan Africa, leading to possible utility in second-line combinations.Characteristics (lack of food requirement, shorter half-life, lower potential for TB medication interactions) might make it a better partner for dolutegravir than rilpivirine as part of a simplified, low-cost 2-drug maintenance regimen.
Abbreviations: ART, antiretroviral therapy; ARV,HAART,AIDS/HIV TREATING MODERN MEDICINE APRROVED BY FDC & NACO,WHO
— with Aiaceu Jhansi and 19 others.
Like · Comment · 

Comments

  1. Drezomo God will continue to bless you more abundantly, for the good.
    works you are doing in peoples life, I will keep on writing good and.
    posting testimonies about you on the Internet, I’m mellisa Moore from.
    united kingdom I was tested HIV positive, I saw a blog on how drezomo.
    cured people, I did not believe but I just decided to give him a.
    try, I contacted him and also got my healing, I am so happy. If you are.
    also infected with any disease, you can contact him on his Email:
    drezomospellhome@hotmail.com or call +2349032744617 or contact me at mellisamoore25@gmail.com for help.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. TESTIMONY OF HOW I GOT CURED FROM GENITAL HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS WITHIN 7-14DAYS[with Herbal Traditional medicine]
      Hello Everyone out there, I am here to give my testimony about a Herbalist called DR ODUWA, who helped me in my life. I was infected with HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS 2 in 2010, i went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so I was thinking how can I get a solution out so that my body can be okay. One day I was in the river side thinking where I can go to get solution. so a lady walked to me telling me why am I so sad and i open up all to her telling her my problem, she told me that she can help me out, she introduce me to a doctor who uses herbal medication to cure HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS 2 and gave me his email, so i mail him. He told me all the things I need to do and also give me instructions to take, which I followed properly. Before I knew what is happening after two weeks the HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS that was in my body got vanished . so if you are also heart broken and also need a help, you can also email him via;
      dr.oduwaspellhome@gmail.com OR whatsapp +2348070685053.

      Delete

  2. TESTIMONY OF HOW I GOT CURED FROM GENITAL HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS WITHIN 7-14DAYS[with Herbal Traditional medicine]
    Hello Everyone out there, I am here to give my testimony about a Herbalist called DR ODUWA, who helped me in my life. I was infected with HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS 2 in 2010, i went to many hospitals for cure but there was no solution, so I was thinking how can I get a solution out so that my body can be okay. One day I was in the river side thinking where I can go to get solution. so a lady walked to me telling me why am I so sad and i open up all to her telling her my problem, she told me that she can help me out, she introduce me to a doctor who uses herbal medication to cure HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS 2 and gave me his email, so i mail him. He told me all the things I need to do and also give me instructions to take, which I followed properly. Before I knew what is happening after two weeks the HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS that was in my body got vanished . so if you are also heart broken and also need a help, you can also email him via;
    dr.oduwaspellhome@gmail.com OR whatsapp +2348070685053.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment